Vision 2016 – LFR’s Future
Loving Food Resources commits itself to a future with a greater positive impact in the lives of our clients and an expanded effect on the WNC community. The following directions describe our vision for LFR in the future:
- Financial stability – the initiation of financial systems, methodical fundraising, systematic grant application, and diverse sources of funding;
- Expanded client base – purposefully identifying potential clients in the area who are not currently receiving services, and adding them to our client listing;
- Expanded services – widening the geographical area of clients we serve by establishing satellite stations for delivery and secondary pantries;
- Connecting to the community – intentionally reaching out to our wider community in a variety of ways to build name recognition for LFR; and,
- Strengthening our organization – solidifying our operations, reinforcing our volunteer base, invigorating our board, and adding a part-time paid managerial position to coordinate our activities, thereby increasing consistency.